Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy Saturday

We spent the last weekend at The Gardens. We reached there about 12pm and met my brother, sister-in-law & their daughter Shayn-E at the lower ground food court. We had porridge, 'yau zha guai', soy milk & 'tau fu fa' for lunch. After we have taken the lunch, we just hang out there and my sister-in-law went to salon to trim & rebonding her hair.

We left from The Gardens at about 6pm and went to Kg Kayu Ara which is nearby Bdr Utama for seafood dinner. My sister & bro-in-law met us there. We finished the dinner and reached home almost 9pm. What a busy Saturday!

Wherever he is, JD (柞希)always carrying his toy cars along. He likes to line-up his toy cars on the table.
My parents with their beloved grandchilds - Shayn-E, JD (柞希) & KV. JD always carrying his blue bag wherever he go and the bag is always full of toy cars.
Me & JD (柞希). I seldom taking photo with my children bcoz I'm always the cameraman who holding the camera. Sigh!
KV did not dare to open her mouth bcoz the front primary teeth was gone. Hi Hi Hi !We have finished all seafood and left shells & tissues all over the table.

2 comments:

sarah said...

haaa...KV's still waiting for her permanent front teeth to appear? JD looks like some Korean heartthrob... cute!

Meng PAUL said...

haha... Thanks for the compliment.