Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Need a Break

Last weekend, I had dinner with HM at Sagano. This was the 2nd times we've been there. The first time was last year to celebrate HM's B'day, we had buffet lunch. This time we went there for no celebration but just want a peaceful & quiet dinner, haahaa =). (w/o kid's disturbance)

I think every parent wish once in a while to have a short break and enjoy their own sweet times without their children disturbance. The break can be long or even short as few hours, as long as to get rid of their kids. I & HM really really really enjoying these few hours break.
Back to dinner, I ordered a Gyuniku Teriyaki and Tempura Set (Grilled beef with teriyaki sauce and mixed tempura) The set served with appetizers, steamed egg custard, steamed rice, miso soup and green tea ice cream with fruits.HM ordered Oyako Don (simmered sliced chicken, egg and onion served on steamed rice)... sorry no picture :)

We have finished all the food. So, I no need to comment lah and you will know how delicious was the food. Y-U-M-M-Y !!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Lucky you can get rid of kids and have your own sweet time. I need a break too!!! All by myself! Pity i can't even dump aerin on anyone :-( Sad