Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tumbler 16oz

Few days ago, I got these limited edition Starbucks tumblers from Ida. These limited edition tumblers were released in conjunction with the 10th Anniversary Starbucks Coffee in Malaysia. I bought three tumblers and cost me RM30.00 only. Very cheap.

In the photos, the white colour & red colour cups were cost RM28.00 each. These were the limited edition as well for X'mas. But the cups were not belongs to me, I just borrowed from my colleague for photo shooting only... hihihii.
Here, I want to say thanks to Ida for helping me bought these limited edition tumblers :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good deal?
is is sell at promorion price?
what is normal price?

Meng PAUL said...

Sock Peng: This tumbler is sale in a limited period and while stock last. A normal price for a similar tumbler cost RM32.00 and the size slightly small than the limited edition tumbler. Very cheap!