Friday, January 16, 2009

Mobile Showroom

This was my first time saw this truck moving along Jln Ampang. What is this?

Few days ago, when I'm on my way back from work, this truck stop beside my car because of wait at the traffic light. I was so surprise and like a 'orang kampung' (大乡里), what is this truck for? When I saw it in detail then only realised it was a mobile showroom.

Here is the definition of Mobile Showroom: An aquarium-like design doubles as a Mobile Showroom, be it for road shows or showcasing a 3D display of the advertisement! Advertisers simply need to customize the truck to suit their needs, and personally drive it to their desired locations!

4 comments:

键轩惠娘 said...

这辆车很特别,也很引人瞩目。

sarah said...

What a perfect way to advertise!

Meng PAUL said...

键轩惠馆 & Sarah: 处处有商机.

Unknown said...

Hello,Thank you for sharing information of upcoming mobile brand with its features. for more information please click here.

mobile shworoom in madurai