Monday, November 24, 2008

A Relax Sunday

Last Sunday, we spent a whole day at my sis's house. This Sunday was difference from previous Sunday. Previous Sunday KV had to rush to here & there, but this Sunday she was really enjoyed.

KV in pink swinsuit with a box of Premier tissue-paper.

My sis's elder son, Jun Yin.
My sis's younger son - Jer-Rick.
See the naughty JD, splashed water to his cousin.
My bro's daughter - Shayn-E. She was not feeling well, so couldn't join them in the pool. Poor girl!KV posed with the float.
Sweet mouth-watering fruits. We all enjoying the fruits.
My Bro-in-law. Coffee time... Cheers!
My sis.
A relax Sunday.
A happy Sunday.

6 comments:

myfertilitydiary said...

so so relax nia.....

笨妈妈的家 said...

好温馨的家庭休闲日。

died said...

so nice n enjoy. . .hihi. . .that 1st picture "cute" n "sweet" smallgirl is your daughter? look like pretty lie~

Meng PAUL said...

梦想罐头: 那个小女生,是我哥的女儿.她才一岁呢!

键轩惠娘 said...

来看你的家庭欢乐照。

Meng PAUL said...

键轩惠馆: 谢谢你的到访.有空请多来:D