Sunday, November 2, 2008

Steamboat Dinner

Yesterday, we had a steamboat dinner at my sis's house. My mom bought all ingredients from morning market like fish balls, fish pastes, vegetables, tofu, noodles & seafood.
Preparation for the steamboat dinner.
After dinner, kids playing Nitendo Wii. Even I joined them to play too. I felt that Wii is more exciting than PS2, because I just need to use one hand to control Wii instead of two hands. When I play Wii tennis or bowling, it's just feel like playing a real tennis or bowling (really like exercising). Finished the game, I'm felt very tired and sweated a lot. I think I may consider to buy one so that I can exercise and playing game at the same time, lol.
The kids having their own game and chasing around in the house.
They using their fingers to show their age. (From left to right 6, 10, 3 & 4)

1 comment:

sarah said...

Yes, you should get a Wii! It's super cool. you can play so many games on it incl the sports like bowling tennis golf and yoga. Great pics of the kids.