Monday, March 16, 2009

Exhibition

For the past two weeks, my company was participated in the furniture exhibition at MAEPS (Malaysia Agro Exposition Park, Serdang). I'm was there for 3 days to help 'jaga' booth. I was quite boring in the booth because not many visitors and only few enquiries. Luckily when no visitor or enquiry, I can chit chat with my colleagues.

This is one of the exhibition hall. Total got 4 exhibition halls.
My breakfast. Coffee, banana cakes and tarts.
My simple lunch, pasta with chicken chop & some vegie.
With my colleagues at our corporate booth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your simple lunch in fact not so simple

BTW, are you involve in furniture bz ?

died said...

你是这行业? 我也有阅读到报纸...每年都会举行的.

sarah said...

your pasta lunch looks YUM!

hey, great meeting you at MV just now! you look so young with the haircut!!! :-)

Meng PAUL said...

Jess & 梦想罐头: Yes, my job related to furniture industry.

Sarah: Thanks for your compliment. Great meeting you there too :P