Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guitarist

After JD attended the JMC course, KV also want to join music lessons. She wants to learn piano as well. But I told her, since I'm attending the courses with JD, must well I teach you when I'm return from the courses. I told her if you really wants to learn musical instrument, you can choose other instrument to learns, then she replied she wants to learn violin. I said ok, let me do some survey first before let you to learns.


So during weekend, I and HM went to few music centre to find out more info about the violin courses. After the survey, I found out that violin is not easy to learn and I recommended KV to learns guitar. I told her guitar is more easy to learns then violin and both look similar ... hahaha!! She said ok also, because she got few friends learning guitar too.

A week after, before I enrol her and buy the guitar, I let her attended the trial class first. After the trial class, she was very enjoying the guitar lesson. So what I'm did next was ... paid course fee and bought a guitar for her lor ... tell you a secret, becasue I like guitar too ... hahahah!!!

I told KV that, in future if you wants to quit guitar course, at least you need to pass two grade exams, if not you will waste my money in course fees and the guitar. Actually I just want to encourage her so that she will not easily give up.



7 comments:

键轩惠娘 said...

你女儿很本领哦~

咸 妈 咪 said...

Good Daddy !!! 自己未能實現的事﹐叫孩子幫你實現啊﹐ 哈哈~~

sarah said...

Is this an adult guitar or a smaller one meant for kids? Perhaps KV can pick up violin when she has mastered guitar. I have a guitar at home, but I hardly play. Used to learn when i was in my teens but have since given everything back to the teacher!

died said...

你的孩子对音乐很有兴趣哦,
请问学吉打最小要几岁?我儿子昨晚跟我说他想学

Meng PAUL said...

键轩惠馆: 谢谢你的夸奖 :P

咸媽咪: 替父从军, 哈哈哈!

Sarah: The guitar is slightly smaller than the adult ones. Now u can take out and let Aerin learns, hahaha!

梦想罐头: 我也不是很清楚, 但是我有见过五六岁的小朋友学. 你也不妨给他试试.

potato said...

哇,有一个才女要诞生了。。。看来医药头疼了。。

Meng PAUL said...

Potato: 又要努力赚钱咯...哈哈哈!